Isometric Strength Coach Certification Course
The Isometric Strength Coach Certification Course is taught by isometric strength expert and inventor of Isophit, Brad Thorpe. The Isometric Strength Coach Certification course is a 16 hour course. The course is offered in-person and live-streamed.
The course is ideal for sports coaches, personal trainers, fitness enthusiasts, and allied health practitioners who focus on injury prevention and recovery, sports performance, and functional health.
Isometric Strength Coach Course Objectives.
- Educate coaches, trainers, allied health professionals, and fitness enthusiasts on the fundamentals of isometric strength training.
- Teach coaches, trainers, allied health professionals, and fitness enthusiasts how to best position, sell, and market Isometric Strength Training to their customers and community.
- Explore the biomechanical philosophy and principles of the strategic isometric force application.
- Examine recent scientific literature supporting the use and benefits of isometric strength training.
- Review body systems and the effect isometric strength training has on them.
- Break down and analyze commonly used unilateral and bilateral exercises through an isometric thought process.